Flexographic unit for printing and varnishing
Flexographic unit for printing and varnishing: De Rossi Vittoriano has designed a flexo unit which can work both with closed doctor blade (correct dosage, high speeds without splashes, fast insertion and adjustment) and with the inking roller, perfectly interchangeable in a few seconds.
There is only one adjustment to the cylinder, therefore, with a single adjustment it is possible to change the size and go into print with the option to align it to make up for any defects in the printing plate or the double-sided adhesive assembly.
The flexographic unit allows:
- Very fast changeover times
- Pneumatic detachment of the printing cylinder with anti-break system in the event of paper winding on the back roller
- Ability to insert a motor on the anilox (necessary for water-based inks)
- Adjustment and alignment of the printing cylinder and the anilox
- Steel structure rigid construction
- Systems that ensure stability at high speeds.
CHARACHTERISTICS OF OUR FLEXO UNIT 330 STANDARD:
Web width: 350 mm
Printing width: 330 mm
Printing repeat length: 8″-20″ inches (or metric)
Maximum speed: 200 meters/minute (with closed doctor blade)